Overview: Do you have a “next best offer” or product recommendation capability? That’s an analytical prediction of the product or service that your customer is most likely to buy next. Have you made a forecast of next quarter’s sales? Used digital marketing models to determine what ad to place on what publisher’s site? All of these are forms of predictive analytics. Our Predictive analytics models encompass a variety of statistical techniques from modeling, machine learning, and data mining that analyze current and historical facts to make predictions about future. Our predictive models help you exploit patterns found in historical and transactional data to identify risks and opportunities. They capture relationships among many factors to allow assessment of risk or potential associated with a particular set of conditions, guiding decision making for candidate transactions.
What we are particularly good at is making the rifght assumptions that underlie our analytics. They are based on a factual approach to decision-making. We do forecasting, factoral analyses and suggest relevant path optimizations. Our capabilities in this area are a future orientated source of competitive advantage for you and your end customers.
1. Analyse the existing model, factors and influencers.
2. Discover historical evidence of changes to the system and its behaviour
3. What environmental threats or opportunities exist to trigger such changes
4. Analyse the trends: how are the factors, motivators or model paths expected to develop
5. What measures should be put in place? What should be prescribed to take advantage of the opportunities and limit the risks or their impact?
- Experienced data scientists
- Relationships with universities and partners
- Access to experts with indepth undestanding of verticals