Descriptive analytics is also known as “the simplest class of analytics”, thought there is nothing simple about them. We apply complex analysing methodologies and technologies in datasets to extract the relevant information and to describe the current business situation in a way that trends, patterns and exceptions become apparent. We produce reports, dashboards, blueprints and similar information materials which allow us and our clients to
- quickly search, filter and locate important data
- quickly understand content in foreign language or domain
- extract relevant information to support the decision-making process
- understand complex processes, using data mining and process mining investigations
- conduct screening and due diligence
- classify content (including sentiment, topic, subject etc)
- identify the models, the players and their relations
1. Research Information – Collect additional information resources to enrich the pool of already avaiable databasets or documents. We use sophisticated research techniques utilizing search engines, databases, global or local archives, access to people, partners, institutions etc. We usually work with secondary data sources and prepare mainly desk research. However we are also capable of collecting comprehensive information by conducting personal interviews, telephone surveys or analysis of social media content and influencers.
2. Index, meta-tag, classify – A key part of the process is metatagging, indexing and classification of content. We read each piece of information to understand its context, relevance, references and importance. We make sure that each article, comment or data row is also properly indexed by topic, industry, sentiment, brand, person or company. Should you need an improved classification structure – we can help. Our experts can prepare a new taxonomy with codes and descriptors.
3. Abstract, Summarize – we can prepare brief overviews of a research articles, reviews, conference proceedings, articles, comments or any piece of data on a particular subject or discipline. The purpose of this service is to allow your employees or our researchers to quickly scan and identify the relevancy of research content or media articles, regardless of their original language. This is especially useful for preparing media reports for regional officers, or for compiling summary briefs for C-level executives. It is also a useful tool to quickly extract valuable information and facts from datasets or content which has features such as high volume, high variety, high velocity (speed of change), or high veracity (uncertainty) (all attributes of Big Data).
4. Investigate Links & Logic – The next step in a process is to identify patterns, relationships, analyse bottlenecks, performance or compliance issues of a process or analyse key stakeholders and influencers. We help you answer hard questions, identifying interdependencies, factors and their implications. By analysing real-world digital evidence we can show hidden links, relationships and features. We build models.
5. Reporting – Producing visually appealing analytics, with all our insights collected in informative masterpieces. We know what you are looking for: is it due diligence reports? is it media analyses? is it industry research ? or a feasibility study ? You don’t have to explain much. Just name it
- Multiple languages
- Cross industry and cross country expertise
- Summarization & Abstracting
- Adequate project management rules to understand clients’ requirements and goals
- Research & Analytics